At Viscose, tamper evidence is at the core of what we do and we are passionate about Protecting your Product and Enhancing your Brand.
We are a key supply partner serving a variety of sectors and our solutions provide an effective visual security seal increasing brand integrity and quality assurance by preventing counterfeiting and tampering. In addition our printed solutions enhance brand recognition allowing your products to stand out. The proactive businesses we work with are embracing tamper evidence to enhance their brands and to differentiate from their competitors with the increased product security and integrity that tamper evident solutions provide.
Our tamper evident bands are made from three substrates: Cellulose, PET and PLA and are available in three formats; tubing, cut bands and preforms. Viscose also manufactures capsules and shrink sleeves in PVC and PET as a secondary tamper evidence seal used in a wide range of packaging. Sustainability has always been an integral part of our business and we are constantly driving innovation to improve our recycled content levels. Providing greater packaging safety and transparency for our clients and their customers is paramount.
Our network of supply partners also enables us to supply a wide range of flat caps; aluminium closures, ROPPs, crowns and bar tops to suit most standard bottles. Renowned for our exceptional customer service, we pride ourselves on providing a tailored service to a selection of customers from small artisan companies starting their journey to large blue-chip brands and contract packers. Our friendly, dedicated team recognise the value in working in partnership with our customers and therefore offer expert technical advice, bespoke equipment and on-site support.
We already work with many customers from the Ice Cream, Gelato, Frozen Yoghurt, Yoghurt and Food to Go sectors on these products and will be happy to chat through how we can support your business.
- Sleeving or bands can be produced on a reel for automatic application or as pre-cut sleeves/bands or preformed bands for hand application.
- Preforms are cut bands which have been formed into a shape by shrinking them on to a mould.
- Preforms make it easier for your production team to apply sleeves by hand and to obtain a superior finish.
- Products are suitable for hand or machine applications.
- Products need heat to shrink either by a heat tunnel or heat gun which Viscose can supply
- Single or multiple lines of perforations can be introduced either vertically or horizontally to make sleeves
- easier to remove or more susceptible to damage if tampered with.
- Coloured, printed or holographic tear strips can be affixed or preforms in a vertical orientation and can be
- used in combination with perforations to provide an effective easy-open feature to the pack.