Position: Business Development Executive
Reports to: Head of Commercial
Date: May 2023
Are you a passionate salesperson who loves what you do, but would like to work for a company that truly cares about your progression and development?
Do you have previous product sales experience in a B2B environment?
Then we would love to hear from you – we’re looking for someone who is self-driven and has demonstrable entrepreneurial spirit, and a can-do attitude to join our Sales team.
Viscose Closures is a leading manufacturer of tamper evident solutions and distributor of caps, serving a wide range of sectors such as food, drink, pharmaceutical and gas.
With recent investment in our factory we are keen to expand our sales team and achieve our growth goals. Working closely with the Head of Commercial you will have a real opportunity to make the role your own, generate new ideas and contribute to the Sales & Marketing strategy.
If you want to work for a forward thinking company with strong values, a positive culture and a passion for people then submit your CV and apply today.
- Establish a solid sales pipeline to meet and exceed goals
- Become a brand ambassador representing Viscose at sales events across the UK
- Develop excellent customer relationships that create loyalty and longevity
- Deliver results using all sales tools such as LinkedIn, cold calling and email campaigns
- Forms strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks
- Key networker and negotiator for the company
- Provide competitor analysis and market insights to inform future business strategy and decisions
Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a B2B sales role preferably in a manufactured environment
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets and solid rapport building skills
- Strong planning & organisational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Confident and autonomous approach to work
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills, both written & verbal
- Experience of packaging industry and the sectors the business serves would be an advantage
- Adheres to all policies and procedures outlined by the company and its associated accrediting bodies
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs