As a medium for Ion exchange chromatography resin which, for example, can be used in the ‘Protein Extraction / Recovery Process’.
The extraction of protein from solution by means of Ion exchange chromatography, for the recovery and production of high purity, undenatured, functional protein from Cheese Whey, abattoir waste and other waste streams containing valuable proteins, enzymes etc.
The ability to absorb selectively, great quantities of high molecular weight materials, in particular proteins from solution.
Used in a number of sectors, dairy, baby food, leisure (for example body building) and health (for example weight management).
- Chemically stable at high pressure
- Heat Stable up to 282 degrees Celsius
- Particle Integrity
- Controlled Particle Sizes
- Physical property retention
- Low specific gravity – improves distribution
- High surface area per kilo.
- Operates at a mild chemical conditions.
- Most PSD’s (Trials – advised)