Our Solutions For The Health & Vitamin Sector:
Protection from counterfeiting and tampering is essential for health and vitamin product packaging.
We understand the strict regulation and rigorous auditing of these products as well as their associated packaging working with customers suppling their own brand vitamins, oils, powders, and solutions to all the major retailers as well as contract packers.
Our factory is ISO accredited and always audit ready for customers to visit and perform visual checks.
We provide tamper evident packaging for a variety of containers that house vitamin capsules & drops, essential oils, health drinks and supplement powders.
Natural health is becoming more and more popular, and we offer tamper shrink sleeves with plastic free or eco-friendly options to ensure your packaging reflects your product and your brand.
What we can offer you:
Tamper Evident Packaging
- Heat-shrink sleeves in a variety of eco-friendly materials such as PET, rPET and PLA.
- Reel-fed material perfect for high volume manufacturing and contract packers.
- Unique biodegradable and plastic free sleeves that are heat & machinery free, perfect for heat sensitive contents, eco-conscious producers, and customers without machinery.
- Short lead times, Low MOQs and stock holding available.
- All proudly Made in Britain
Caps & Closures
- Aluminium ROPPs in a multitude of sizes with top & side printing, colour matching and embossing available.
- UK stocks of our most popular lines: Metal ROPP 28×15, 30×35 and 18×12 all in a variety of colours.
- Metal GPI closures for bottles & jars
- Metal Oil pourer caps
- Competitive pricing
All our solutions come with our reliable and friendly service- and our customers agree:
‘We have been through a tremendous growth period at Nutravita and needed a supplier who could not only keep up with our pace but offer us quality, colour matched, printed sleeves on a per product basis. We are happy to share that Viscose have lived up to their promise, always on time, colour reproduction is fantastic, and there have been no application issues. As we move into the next phase of company growth, we are confident we can rely on Viscose to support our business.’ — Nutravita