Viscose film is one of our key ranges, made up of varying sizes and materials to suit different end products. Whatever the shape or size of your container, we have a made-to-measure film solution to protect and complete your offering.
First, let’s talk solutions and what we offer:
- Cut and pre-formed bands – also known as heat shrink sleeves or heat shrink bands. This is our most popular form of tamper evidence and the industry standard.
- Tubing is the most suitable solution for high volume producers as it is supplied uncut on 500m reels. Tubing is commonly found on cleaning or beauty products and, as it can be branded, is an excellent way to display multi buy or promotional items.
Now, let’s talk material. Our film is made of three different grades of plastic:
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) is the most economical option, however it is not recyclable. Historically, PVC was the most widely used, but manufacturers are now opting for more eco-friendly versions.
- PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) is replacing PVC as the material of choice. Although the cost is higher, its environmental credentials – primarily that it can be recycled – are taking priority.
- PLA (Polylactic acid) is a premium material derived from renewable resources and is classed as compostable.
Finally, let’s talk fitting. We offer a host of sizes and styles to ensure your film is the perfect fit. You simply tell us the diameter of the widest part of your vessel including flanges, covers, flares, and neck, and we’ll provide you with the exact solution. The band can be attached inhouse and secured with heat, and then your product is good to go!